Saturday, September 15, 2012

Out of the Woods

I had every intention to keep this thing updated this week, but it sorta got away from me! So here's a little recap.



1. Finishing up a custom fern brooch for a dear friend
2. In the woods for a night. We forgot a vital part of our tent, but it worked out :)
3. Our good friends Justin & Cat have chickens, and these are their eggs! So pretty!

I spent the rest of the week battling migraine headaches and working on some new brooches to add to the shop! Once I finish this new batch of brooches, I'm going to completely change the look of the shop. I'm hoping I can get that all finished before the end of the month. Also, I don't know if you noticed, but I gave the ol' blog a little makeover.  The changes were small, but I like the end result. What do you guys think?

What I'm listening to: the hopeless opus by of montreal
What I'm gonna do when I'm done posting this: play minecraft with Franklin!

-Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. The fern brooch is lovely! Is the background graph paper?

    I've been a bit brooch obsessed lately too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! and, yep, that's graph paper! I have a terrible obsession with tea-stained graph paper, haha :)

      Delete
  2. Hey I spy an awesome fern brooch!

    I don't know how I missed this post originally, I've seen all your posts since then! Lucky for me it popped up in the similar posts thumbnail or whatever those are. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...