Saturday, February 23, 2013

Badges of Honor

I've been working on some new brooches for the shop! The cat lady badge of honor. I've made smaller ones before, but these are way bigger - two inches high! Excitement. I've got a few other badges of honor I want to work on, but for now, it's just cats. Stately gentlemanly cats with bow-ties. heehee. I'll probably have them up in the shop by the end of this week, hopefully.

Gosh, other than that, I've been so lazy! I've been wanting to update my blog for weeks, but I kept ending up on the couch watching netflix instead, ha! I wish spring would get here already- I'm getting really sick of this cold & gloomy weather. blah.

What I'm listening to: Stars Of Track and Field - Belle & Sebastian

-Elizabeth

8 comments:

  1. Aaah! These are freakin' awesome! I love those colours. So happy you're posting again :)
    -Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thanks Steph! :) yeah, hopefully I can get back in the groove & STAY in the groove of posting somewhat regularly! heehee.

      Delete
  2. hey! thanks for your comment :)
    That brooches are fantastic, very cute!
    I'm following you too
    Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome brooches, Elizabeth!!! I really love how clever they are :) So much fun! hehe Netflix is addictive :D

    ~Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alyssa! :) and, yeah, netflix is way too addictive. and so is the comfort of my couch. and snacks. sigh! I blame winter completely. haha.

      Delete
  4. I'm really diggin' the brooches! I've been wasting away on Netflix as well. I hate the continuous play function--it's dangerous haha

    Vanessa ~ FoundandKept

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, I know!! Once an episode is over, I'll stand up like I'm going to be productive or something, but then it starts loading another episode, so I'm like, well, I GUESS I can watch one more! and it's back on the couch for me. haha. If you insist, netflix. If you insist.

      it's gotten to the point where I've got to set up a work space next to the couch if I wanna get anything done, hahaha. sigh.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...